Pork Sausage in Galberts Flaky Puff Pastry, Red Onion Relish, Pickled Cucumber, Greek Yoghurt
- 1 x 400g packet Grazerfield Jumbo Sausages (Skin Removed)
- 1 packet ready rolled Galberts puff pastry
- 1 jar Grazerfield caramelised onion relish
- 1 jar cucumber pickle
- 1 tub Fage total natural yoghurt
- 2 beaten eggs
- Spread a tablespoon full of onion relish over half a rectangular shape of puff pastry. (not touching the edges). Place sausage meat on top. Brush pastry edges with egg.
- Fold over pastry to make a cylinder shape. Brush with beaten egg. With a sharp knife, lightly make criss-cross pattern on the pastry (not cutting through the pastry).
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 15/20 mins until golden.
- Serve with the cucumber pickle and Greek yoghurt.