Scotch egg with crispy Dry cured bacon, black pudding with apricot, white pudding with honey & apple
- 4 eggs
- 1 x 400g pack Derry Clarke @home breakfast sausages
- 1 x 200g pack Derry Clarke @home dry cured rashers
- 1 x 300g roll Derry Clarke @home black pudding with apricot
- 1 x 300g roll Derry Clarke @home white pudding with honey & apple
- 4 vine plum tomatoes
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup of milk beaten with 1 egg
- Boil eggs for 5/6 min and refresh in cold water. Remove shell.
- Remove sausage meat from their skins and divide mixture into 4 portions.
- Place each sausage mixture on to 4 square pieces of oiled cling film.
- Place boiled eggs in centre of sausage mixture and wrap meat around each egg.
- Place in fridge for 30 min.
- Remove cling film and egg, roll in flour then milk and egg mixture and then breadcrumb. Again place egg in milk & egg mixture and then breadcrumb.
- Cook eggs in deep fat fryer for 2/3 min until golden and finish in oven for 10 mins at 160 degrees Celsius.
- Cut tomatoes in half, season and grill for 5 min.
- Grill rashers until crispy.
- Cook black & white pudding in pan until are brown on both sides.