Stuffed Chicken Breast wrapped in Bacon with Mustard and Honey Glaze
- 4 Chicken breasts – butterflied
- 4 Derry Clarke @home Back rasher
- 1 cut Derry Clarke @home black pudding
- 1 tblsp Clarke’s honey
- 1 tblsp Dijon/English mustard
- 1 tblsp chopped thyme
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 75g butter
- Stuff chicken breasts with black pudding, wrap each chicken breast with back rasher.
- Brown the chicken in a hot oil pan and place in roasting tray.
- Brush each breast with the mustard, honey and thyme.
- Pour over lemon juice, add butter and season.
- Cook in oven for 1 hour at 150C.
- Serve with buttered green beans or broccoli.